On Monday 6th ,2017 at 10:35PM local time, an undersea earthquake struck off the coast of the arabian sea and it tremors jolt Delhi, Chandigarh, and other parts of Norther India.The intensity of #Earthquake now estimated to be Magnitude of 5.6.
Epic Center – 5.6 magnitude earthquake 34 km from Uttarakhand, India
#besafe #earthquake #delhi #chandigarh #6feb2017
What to do after an earthquake ?
- Expect aftershocks hours, days, or weeks after the main quake.
- Aftershocks can cause building damage and falling debris that could injure you.
- Avoid open flames in damaged buildings.
- Earthquakes can damage gas lines, so don’t use lighters or matches.
- If you live near the coast, stay away from the beach.
- Earthquakes can cause dangerous tsunamis and flooding.
- Drive carefully and plan alternative routes.
- Structural damage and traffic light outages may make it difficult to get to your destination.
Here are some best funny tweets posted by some members:
“Baby you are too fast today”
“Main toh kuch bhi nahi kar raha”
Bhago BC #Earthquake
— PhD in Bak*****!! (@Atheist_Krishna) February 6, 2017
— ParamShobhit (@ParamShobhit) February 6, 2017
It seems akhilesh yadav tried to avert this earthquake but just couldn’t avoid it
— Arpit Joshi (@appinem) February 6, 2017
— ????? sharma (@mrvishalsharma) February 6, 2017
— Kul Bhushan (@1987Kulbhushan) February 6, 2017
Tremors were felt in jaipur also. My bed shook badly!!! Where is Rahul Gandhi? Pls dhundho usse? #Earthquake
— Dr Vivek Shivran (@DrVivekShivran) February 6, 2017