Avast is one of the most popular antivirus who not only protects your data but also protects your privacy too. Avast has nearly 230 Million users worldwide who are using AVAST Products.
Avast Antivirus is available for 4 devices i.e. Windows/Mac/Android/IPhone-IPad. The new version of Avast Antivirus is 100% compatible with Windows 10. Avast Antivirus is lighter and faster than ever, so you won’t even know that it’s there.
With so many passwords to remember, it’s tempting to reuse them or store them on your browser. New Avast Passwords is just as easy, and far, far safer. They have awesome mechanism which tells about your password strength that it takes that much of time to crack your password.
Avast 2016 comes with more features than any other antivirus around which are as follows –
- Antivirus and Anti Malware Protection
- Password Security
- Home Network Security
- Browser Cleanup
- Remote Assistance
- Smart Scan (Best Feature)
- Anti Hijack Protection
- Silent Firewall
- Anti Spam protection
- Automatic Patching of security holes
- Automatic Software updater
From this link, you can get free 1 year license key of AVAST Antivirus.
After filling valid details, it will show a successful message on website
Within 30 minutes, you’ll receive a mail from AVAST in which you’ll get a license key of AVAST Product. If you do not receive your license within 24 hours, please check your junk or SPAM folder
You can download any of the product from below links –
- Avast Premier 2916 – https://www.avast.com/en-in/premier
- Avast Internet Security 2016 – https://www.avast.com/en-in/internet-security
- Avast Pro Antivirus 2016 – https://www.avast.com/en-in/pro-antivirus
Steps to activate the license –
- Open the e-mail containing your license file and open the attached file License.avastlic.
- When the file opens, a dialog box appears. Click Yes to insert the license file with the subscription details.
- Click OK when the confirmation appears.
- To double-check that the subscription is activated, open your Avast user interface and select Settings from the menu.
- In the Subscription tab, check that your Subscription status is ACTIVE and the validity date is correct.
To insert your license key, please follow the instructions below:
- Highlight the license key above, then right-click it and select “Copy”.
- Open your avast! Free Antivirus controls and select the “Settings” tab.
- Next, click the “Registration” tab.
- Click the arrow next to “Offline registration” to expand this option.
- Click the “Insert the license key” button.
- Right-click in the empty Registration box and select “Paste”.
- Click “OK” – your license key is now inserted and your avast! antivirus software can now be used free of charge for a further 12 months.