As you all knows GMADA is one of the biggest government development sector in LAND having alot of projects which they are running in MOHALI, CHANDIGARH and near by regions.
GMADA (Greater Mohali Area Development Authority) yesterday [18 July 2016] invites the application for approx 750 Residential Plots in AERO IT CITY.
There are size variants of plot available in this IT city i.e. 256.66 sqyd, 300sqyd and 500sqyd respectively and this scheme is only available to INDIAN Residents. Furthermore they’ve also fixed the price of these plots which is 20,000 per sq yd.
The tentative dates are also been declared which are as follows –
Scheme Opens – 18-July-2016
Scheme Closes – 19-August-2016
Uploading of applicants data for verification – 29-August-2016
Objections / Corrections – 09-September-2016
Draw of Lots – 21-September-2016
Uploading/declaration of result – 23-September-2016
LOIs to be dispatched by – 07-November-2016
Details of Plot offered –
- Area 1(256.66 Sqyd) – No. of plots are 250 out of which only 135 plots are for General Category in 256.66 sqyd Area whose earnest money will be 513320/- and tentative price will be 5133200/-
- Area 2(300 Sqyd) – No. of plots are 170 out of which only 92 plots are for General Category in 300 sqyd Area whose earnest money will be 600000/- and tentative price will be 6000000/-
- Area 3(500 Sqyd) – No. of plots are 330 out of which only 178 plots are for General Category in 500 sqyd Area whose earnest money will be 1000000/- and tentative price will be 10000000/-
The applicant must be a resident of India (except Persons of Punjab origin/NRIs settled Abroad) and must be at least 18 years old on the last date of submission of the application.
- An applicant can apply only in one category and one size.
- No documents are to be submitted with the application form in the banks.
- If the information/ documents supplied are found to be false or fabricated such allotment shall be cancelled.
- The letter of intent(LOI) to the successful applicants shall be dispatched through speed post and posted on the website www.gmada.gov.in as per schedule given in this brochure.
Payment Schedule –
Initial Amount is 30% in which a candidate have to pay 10% amount in the time of application submission and rest 20% amount will be submitted within 30 days at the time of issuance of LOI.
For rest 70% can either be paid in lumpsum amount without any interest within 2 months from issue of LOI or you can also choose 6 half yearly (i.e. 3 years) equated installments along with 12% of Interest per annum.
And if you choose first option i.e. 70% payment is made in lumpsum within 2 months then a rebate @ 5% on this amount shall be admissible.
The physical possession of the plot shall be given within one year from the date of issuance of Letter of Intent.
You can fill the application form either offline or online and the application fees will be 1000/- which is non-refundable.
For more info, you can visit http://gmada.gov.in/
Advertisement Link – http://gmada.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/itcadvertisement.pdf
For applying online – http://126.96.36.199/New%20Sale/Draw.aspx?cid=24
Things which you need while applying online –
- Your Name
- Your Address info
- Your Valid Mobile no
- Nominee Full Details
- Bank Account Info
- PAN Card Details
- Aadhar Card Details (UID No)
- Passport Size Picture (Size less than 100kb)
- Digital Signature (Size less than 100kb)
- Valid Email ID