Before we begin, I would like to list the requirements the account you want to “hack” must meet.
- The account must display a Birth date.
- The account must display a Country.
- It would also very much help if the account displayed a first and last name, this is not completely necessary but improves your chances of taking the account greatly.
If the account meets the requirements you can more than likely take it. Let’s begin!
- First, find an account you want to take that meets the requirements listed above.
- Now go to http://www.skype.com/go/help.support.request
- Once you’re on the correct page it will ask you to “Choose a help topic“. Choose “Account and Password“.
You will then be asked to “Choose a related problem“. Choose “Password / SkypeName problems“, then click the “Next >” button.
- Now it will take you to a page that asks you to “Select a contact method“. Click “Email support“.
- Here is where you need to fill out some details about the account you want to take.
- For “Country or region” put the country that was listed on the account.
- For “Preferred language” put English.
- For “Your first name” and “Your last name” put their first and last name, if the account didn’t display a first or last name and only displayed the username then for the first and last name put that username for both.
- For “Your email address” put an email address you have access too.
- For “Your Skype name” put the Skype username you’re wanting to take.
- Now skip everything else and find “What email address did you provide when you registered?“
- For “What email address did you provide when you registered?” put “I don’t remember which one I used“.
- Now find “What is your date of birth (dd/mm/yy)?“.
- For “What is your date of birth (dd/mm/yy)?” put the Birth date that was displayed on the account.
- Now find “When did you create your Skype account (mm/yy)?“.
- For “When did you create your Skype account (mm/yy)?” if it’s an “OG” account I suggest putting 02/04, if it’s just some random person I’d try putting something like 02/12. Just take a guess really!
- Now find “Please provide five names that are in your Contacts list.” this part can be a little tricky but do not worry!
- Here is what I do, I either add the account I want to take on 5 different Skype’s and list all the Skypes there. Or if I know 5 contacts the person has added that is a really big benefit! So if you know 5 contacts, be sure to put them there. If not, make 5 Skype’s and add the account. Or you can try just putting random usernames. It’s a hit or miss really, unless you know for sure 5 contacts they have added.
- Okay, skip everything and find What name (first and last) did you provide when you registered for your account?.
- For “What name (first and last) did you provide when you registered for your account?” put the first and last name that was displayed on the account. Again, if no first or last name was display. Put the username twice.
- Now find “Which country did you select when you registered?“.
- For “Which country did you select when you registered?” put the country displayed on the account.
- Now we’re done filling out everything we know about the account, hooray! We must now list our “problem” to Skype so they can give us a password reset. 😉
- For “Subject” put “I do not know my Skype login“.
- Skip “If your question relates to Skype on a particular device, please specify which it is?“
- For “Description” put “Hello, Skype live chat redirected me here. They said you will be able to change the email on my Skype account. I have forgotten my password to my Skype account and when I try to reset my password with email it says its not in records. I think I forgot which email I used on my account when I signed up. Can you help me please?“
- Now click the “Send” button!
- And that’s it, you will receive a reply from Skype in 24-48 hours saying if you got the account or not. If you did indeed get the account they will ask you to give them an email address that you would like on the account. After you give them it you can then reset the Skype accounts password using that email address.
If you need any help with this, feel free to contact us at email@example.com