As you all knows, Kali Linux is one of the best open source Operating System used by Penetration Testers and Security Experts. It has wide range of hacking and scanning tools like Password Cracking, Nessus, Nmap, Wi-Fi Cracking, Bruteforce, WLAN Exploitation, Information Gathering Etc..
Now the latest version of Kali Linux is 2016.2 so called as second rolling edition of 2016 year.
Here are the list of features which they improved and added as below –
- New KDE, Mate, LXDE, E17 and Xfce Build Environments
- Kali Linux ISO will be regularly updated on weekly basis in official website.
- They also fixed so many bugs related to HTTPS and OS Enhancements.
- They’ve also removed the “sana” Package from their repositories Database.
- The approximate size of ISO file is 2.9GB for both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture.
For more info, please visit this link – https://www.kali.org/news/kali-linux-20162-release/
To download latest Kali Linux, please visit this link – https://www.kali.org/downloads/