MERE PYARE DESH WASHIYO, PM #Modi has lived up to the expectations of the nation and proved that he is real messiah of poor and here are the top 8 announcements which PM Modi announced on the occasion of New year.
- Senior citizens will receive a fixed interest rate of 8% for a period of 10 years, on deposits upto Rs 7.5 Lakh.
- Rs 6000 will be transferred directly to bank accounts of pregnant women who undergo institutional delivery and vaccinate their children.
- Government aims to double Muddra allocations, giving priority to Dalits, Tribals, Backward Classes and Women.
- Government will also under-write loans given by NBFCs and has asked banks to raise credit limit for small industry from 20% of turnover to 25%.
- 3 Crore Kisan Credit Cards will be upgraded to RuPay Debit cards.
- Government adds Rs 20,000 Crore to NABARD fund to ensure cheap credit to farmers.
- Interest subvention for loans of upto Rs 12 Lakhs. The no of houses being built under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana in rural areas increased by 33%.
- Farmers who haven taken loans for Rabi Crop exempted from interest for 60 days.
It is good decision to sanction Rs.6000 to Pregnant women. This type of scheme is now implementing on pilot basis.
Wishing &praying for new year to be continuing many new year,new days,new hours,new minute & new second ahead, peace, good health, happiness, Bhakti & Prem always,to you & your family.