You can use Facebook ads to reach your target audience and drive sales. Getting Facebook ads to work is the biggest challenge. Your ad cost you a lot of time and money, but the results weren’t expected.
Here are a few tips to benefit the customers’ ad spend. Here are some of the best practices and pro-tips; let’s understand the Facebook CBO first.
- Create a funnel for your campaign
Setting up a Facebook ad campaign based on a promotion or offer is people’s most common mistake. It’s not the best approach. Using this method, you will set up many campaigns on Facebook Ad Manager and, when the promotion ends, you will turn them off and create a new campaign for a new offer. In addition, the Facebook algorithm will have a hard time optimizing the performance of your ads because your budget is split across multiple campaigns. For greater flexibility, money, and influence, Sarah Mae Ives helps women launch very lucrative Facebook advertising businesses in 90 days.
Having your campaign set up based on your funnel is an ideal way to track the performance of each stage of the funnel. A campaign can have multiple offers, allowing Facebook to choose which offers will resonate well with your target audience to get better results.
- Set up your retention audience
Please do everything in your power to keep your current customers happy – they are the lifeblood of your business. A retention audience is one way to accomplish this. The retention audience can be created by targeting people who purchased on your website between 60 and 180 days ago or in the last 180 days.
Your current customers will appreciate this method of reengaging with them and ensuring they do not forget about you. The audience can be used for targeted Facebook ads, such as new products or special offers.
The following steps are required to create Post Purchases for the past 180 days:
- Select Audiences-Create Audience-Custom Audience
- Click on “Website” in the pop-up menu
- Pick “Purchase” under the “Events” section and select 180 days for Retention.
- Select “Purchase” as the event, and set the Retention to 60 days to create a new section.
- Experiment with Collection ads
With Facebook’s new Collection ad format, your customers can discover and browse products easily within a fast-loading experience, all within the context of the ad.
You will benefit from creating a collection format if you have many products available for your customers to choose from. According to what we have learned so far, the collection ad format appears to outperform other ad formats in every funnel stage.
- Establishing budgets at campaign vs. ad set levels
Choosing a budget for Facebook Ads can be confusing when you’re just starting. Does it affect campaigns or ad sets?You have to consider your goals when answering this question.
Seventy percent of your ad budget may go toward acquisition funnel campaigns, which is why you should maximize your ROAS. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you set your budget for the acquisition campaign at the campaign level instead of telling the Facebook algorithm how much to spend on which audiences not to fool the algorithm. You can let the Facebook algorithm decide what audiences will yield the best results. Also, avoid creating multiple audiences (ad sets) for one campaign, as it could lead to budget fragmentation, and it is even worse when you have a small daily budget.
- Create an automated ruleset
When it comes to Facebook ads, many businesses overlook this feature. When managing your Facebook ads, the ability to set up automated rules can save you a lot of time and frustration.
Automated rules can be used to:
- Stopping campaigns during inactive hours (e.g., 3am to 6am)
- Automatically adjust budgets based on campaign or ad set performance.
- Ads that do not perform well are stopped.
- Bitcoin Mining Hardware: Trends and Market Analysis
- Stellar’s Lumens (XLM): Focusing on International Transfers
- Wrapped NFTs for Beginners: A Comprehensive Guide
- Leveraging Data Engineering Consulting Services for Strategic Business Decisions
- Accepting Ethereum Payments: Why Is It Beneficial And How To Start
- 5 Digital Marketing Strategies That Work Wonders For Your Online Presence
- Bulk WhatsApp Sending Best Practices: Maximizing Reach and Impact
- 10 Tips for Improving Revenue Cycle Management
- OpenAI Shares: Evaluating the Impact of Artificial Intelligence on the Stock Market
- Unleashing Business Growth with Influencer Marketing: A Focus on Instajet.io