There are so many factors that Google Search Engine uses to determine the ranking of a website. One important that has taken on great importance is the DA i.e. Domain Authority of the website.
DA is a metric which was developed by Moz which is one of the largest community of SEOs on the planet. Moz also offers Keyword Difficulty, Backlink Checker, Spam Score and Page Authority with actual Google Search Results.
DA Score has been calculated on a scale of 1 to 100 (1 being poor and 100 being the best). The DA rank between 40-50 is considered as AVERAGE whereas the rank between 50-60 is considered as GOOD and above 60 is considered as EXCELLENT rank.
- List of Free SEO Analysis Websites – [2019 Compilation]
- [SEO Tools] Top Sites To Check Free Bulk DA Checker
The following are some of the ranking factors that Moz uses to determine page authority:
- Social signals, such as the number of Google+1’s, Facebook Likes, Twitter Retweets or LinkedIn Shares a page has received.
- The number of root domains linking to the page.
- The number of root domains linking to the page using partial match anchor text.
- The number of subdomains that link to the page.
- The number of quality websites linking to the page.
- The number of external links a page has.
Below is the list of all online tools/scanners from where you can easily check your DA rank of your website:
- MOZ.COM Domain Analysis
- Bulk DA Rank Checker
- Small SEO Tools DA Checker
- Website SEO Checker
- SEO Review Tools
- The Hoth DA Rank Checker
- SureOAK DA Checker
- Click Minded DA Checker
- Rank Watch Checker
- Prepost SEO DA Checker
- Check Page Rank
- Click Intelligence Moz DA Checker
- Check Moz
- Online Bulk DA Checker Websites