The Yuki Chan is an Automated Penetration Testing tool through which you can easily audit any website and gather all possible information like website enumeration, ssl security auditing etc.
- Fully Automated Tool
- Intel-Gathering with smart search
- Complete Vulnerability Analysis
- Full Security Auditing
- Integration with OSINT Framework
- Tracking & System Enumeration Support
- Fuzzing Module
- Also supports CMS Auditing (like WPSCAN, JOOMSCAN etc)
- It also offers SSL Security Auditing
And here is the complete list of modules which Yuki-Chan supports:
- Whois domain analyzer
- XSS Scanner
- Droopescan ( CMS Vulnerability Scanner WordPress, Joomla, Silverstripe, Drupal, And Moodle)
Installation of Yuki Chan in Kali Linux 2017.2
Before to start the installation of Yuki Chan, make sure that your Kali Linux machine must have these tools installed:
Nmap, Wafw00f, WPScan, SSLScan, SSLyze.
After the complete installation of above tools, you can proceed with the installation of Yuki Chan and for installation of Yuki-Chan, we’ll use Git Clone method:
Command: git clone https://github.com/Yukinoshita47/Yuki-Chan-The-Auto-Pentest.git
In next step, we need to give 777 permission to below files and directories:
chmod 777 wafninja joomscan install-perl-module.sh yuki.sh
chmod 777 Module/WhatWeb/whatweb
And after that you need to install a python module by typing “pip install -r requirements.txt”
To run Yuki Chan tool, type “./yuki.sh” in same terminal which shows you a welcome screen.
Now enter any domain which you want to pentest or scan.
[#] Open Port information:
[#] TheHarvester Module
[#] Metagoofil Module
[#] Sublist3r Module
[#] WafW00f Module
[#] XSS Scanner Module
[#] WPScan Module
[#] WPSeku Module
You may also like:
- The Intricate Process of Designing and Developing Online Casino Slot Games
- Bella Protocol vs. Traditional Banking: A New Era of Financial Services
- How Does Spam Score Affect SEO?
- Top Email Marketing Applications for Effective Campaigns
- Edit and Compile Code with the Best 5 Code Editors
- 50+ Top DevSecOps Tools You Need To Know
- Learn How to Add Proxy and Multiple Accounts in MoreLogin
- Can Jews and Evangelical Christians Co-Exist?
- What Will Be Digital Information Technology in 2023
- Advantages Of Using Opkey SAP Testing Services