WP-Grab-Info is an open source tool through which you can easily detect the WordPress Version, Username, Theme Name and Plugins List.
Install WP-Grab-Info in Kali Linux –
To install this above said tool, you can either download the WP-Grab.pl file directly from the repository of Github or you can install it via Git Clone command as shown below:
Command: git clone https://github.com/Moham3dRiahi/WP-Grab-Info.git
After complete installation, to run WP-Grab-Info, type
Command: perl WP-Grab.pl -u http://example.com/
Where, -u stands for your Target WordPress URL.
This tool is not more useful but yes its a quick enumeration testing tool and if you really want to scan your whole WP website then you can also use WPSCAN which is one of the most popular WordPress fingerprinting tool or WPSEKU which is another WordPress security scanner.You may also like:
- The Intricate Process of Designing and Developing Online Casino Slot Games
- Bella Protocol vs. Traditional Banking: A New Era of Financial Services
- How Does Spam Score Affect SEO?
- Top Email Marketing Applications for Effective Campaigns
- Edit and Compile Code with the Best 5 Code Editors
- 50+ Top DevSecOps Tools You Need To Know
- Learn How to Add Proxy and Multiple Accounts in MoreLogin
- Can Jews and Evangelical Christians Co-Exist?
- What Will Be Digital Information Technology in 2023
- Advantages Of Using Opkey SAP Testing Services