Firestick is a simple streaming device that can be used to convert a normal TV to smart TV. It only needs an internet connection along with a TV that has an HDMI port. By using Alexa-enabled voice, the user can instantly watch TV shows, documentaries, movies, sports, etc. Third-party apps can be downloaded to get entertained. Thop TV is the best choice to watch movies, serials, and other entertainment channels for free.
Thop TV is a live streaming app for movies, sports, radio, news, series, etc. More than 3000+ Indian as well as international TV channels which also include VODs can be accessed for free. Channels can also be added to favorites. You can also check various working ThopTV alternatives. The Thop TV doesn’t buffer as it effectively plays the HD videos and is compatible with the MX player. Contents from the top streaming apps like Disney+, Netflix, amazon prime, etc are available. The app also supports subtitles in films, casting, smart search, multiple languages, etc.
The key features of the App include:
- More than 3000 live TV shows, movies, web series can be watched for free
- 7 days of replays including coverage of live sports
- Easy navigation with simple and user-friendly UI
- It includes various types of TV channels that includes news, cartoons, entertainment, etc
- Streaming of various contents up to 1080p HD resolution
The guide for installing Thop TV on FireStick
The Thop TV being a third-party app cannot be directly downloaded from the Amazon App Store. But as Firestick supports Sideloading apps, the same is true with Thop TV.
Installing ES File Explorer/ Downloader on FireStick
- Click on the Find menu and then choose the search title on the home screen of fire TV
- Search for the ES file explorer or developer by using the search field
- Choose the ES file explorer or developer under the apps and games section
- Click on download for installing the desired app
- Once the installation gets over click on open to launch the app
How to configure fire stick
- Click on the cog icon which is visible on the Firestick home screen
- From the list of the titles that appear, choose My Fire TV
- Click on developer options that are visible on the next screen
- Turn on the apps from unknown sources and also ADB bugging
- Choose the turn on the option for ES file explorer and downloader
How to Sideload Thop TV on firestick using downloader
- The first step is to open the downloader app on firestick and click on the allow option.
- Click on the Home tab and then select the URL field.
- Download Thop TV APK from the internet.
- Tap on the Thop TV APK file to choose Install.
- Once the installation is over, the Thop TV app will be launched immediately.
- For canceling the installation process, tap the delete button twice.
- Thop TV will be installed on your device on Firestick or Android TV.
- You can look for the installed app in the Apps category on the Home Screen.
Installing Thop TV using ES File Explorer
- The first step is to run the ES file Explorer app and then click on the downloader icon that is visible from the list of the items
- When the Manager screen appears, click on the New button which is at the bottom of the screen
- Click the path field and enter the download link.
- Type Thop TV at the name field and click on download now.
- Once the downloading is finished, click on the Open file option.
- The last step is to click on install and to conform to the screen prompts.
- To launch the app, click on Open or click on Done for exiting the app.
Thop TV is a live streaming app that allows the user to get instant access to 3000+Tv channels both Indian and international. Thop TV is safe to use, but it is recommended that you use a VPN. To protect your privacy, or to safeguard your data, one must use a VPN on Firestick to encrypt the data.