SEO Keywords are very important for web content which enables people to find your website through search engines. The good website which generates high traffic are well optimized for search engines , the SEO keywords help to connect searchers to your site i.e. keywords are the important element of SEO.
Keywords are analyzed by different algorithms with sophisticated systems. The content and keyword should be specific otherwise you will be shown on the different website. It helps the user to match the content providing the best answer they need. It also helps to rank your website above your competitor.
This is the reason building up a list of keywords is one of the first and most important steps in any search engine optimization. The marketing campaign is directly connected to keywords and SEO. You can also find the marketing with SEO course in the thecollegemonk website. Investment in keywords are highly relevant to your audience and effectively organized for action.
In this article, you will know what customers are looking for and how to discover those keywords to rank your website in the search engine.
- Searching right keyword for SEO: Many markets do the same mistake while researching the SEO keywords. They research for only one time without worrying about updating and expanding their list of keywords. There are many best online colleges in Arkansas for SEO course mostly related to marketing. Many people mostly target the popular keywords which mean they are more competitive. Fundamentally, SEO keywords research ought to be a continuous and regularly advancing an aspect of your responsibilities as an advertiser. Old keywords should be reexamined occasionally, and high-volume, aggressive catchy words can regularly be helpfully supplanted or increased with longer, more particular phrases designed not to acquire only any user but rather precisely the correct user.
- Using free SEO tools: There are several SEO tools you can find at different sites through which they allow you to access thousand plus keywords with high volume data directly mailed to your inbox. These tools also allow the user to filter the result with name or country you want to really focus on for your work. The keyword will be well structured ready to use in the marketing campaigns. Some tools also provide negative keywords which are helpful if you want to save your money by reducing wasteful clicks.
- Making your keywords work: when you are done with searching the right keyword it is important to put them in the right order to get results like traffic, conversions etc. One of the best technique is to use relevant keywords in the areas where there is the probability of high attention. The website should be well designed including the Meta tags, page URL, image file etc. after all a well-designed website always have lots of keywords. The main thing is grouping the keyword and organization. The workload will be low when you divide the keywords into small manageable parts.
Some of the best ways you can optimize your website through keywords are:
- Use the keyword in the title page
- Try to use the keyword in the URL
- Bring variations in your page using keywords
- Use keywords in your meta tags
- Use keywords as the anchor text
Content is always the king, so be sure to have good, well-written and unique content that will focus on your primary keyword or keyword phrase. If content is the king, then links are queen. So build a network of quality backlinks using your keyword phrase as the link.
And also be sure you must have a unique, keyword focused Title tag on every page of your site. And, if you MUST have the name of your company in it, put it at the end. Unless you are a major brand name that is a household name, your business name will probably get few searches.
When link building, think quality, not quantity. One single, good, authoritative link can do a lot more for you than a dozen poor quality links, which can actually hurt you. Because search engines always want natural language content. Don’t try to stuff your text with keywords. It won’t work. Search engines look at how many times a term is in your content and if it is abnormally high, will count this against you rather than for you.
Rewriting Keyword-Rich URLs
Here’s where the real fun begins! This kind of URL rewriting is a bit more complex, and there are more strategies you could take. When working with rewritten numeric URLs, it was relatively easy to extract the product and category IDs from a URL such as /Products/C5/P9.html, and rewrite the URL to product.php?category_id=5&product_id=9.
A keyword-rich URL doesn’t necessarily have to include any IDs. Take a look at this one:
This URL refers to a product named “Super Drill” located in a category named “Tools“. Obviously, if you want to support this kind of URL, you need some kind of mechanism to find the IDs of the category and product the URL refers to.
One solution that comes to mind is to add a column in the product information table that associates such beautified URLs to “real” URLs that your application can handle. In such a request you could look up the information in the Category and Product tables, get their IDs, and use them. However, we propose an easier solution that is more easily implemented and still brings the benefits of a keyword-rich URL.
Look at the following URLs:
These URLs include keywords. However, we’ve sneaked IDs in these URLs, in a way that isn’t unpleasant to the human eye, and doesn’t distract attention from the keywords that matter, either.
In the case of the first URL, the rewriting rule can simply extract the number that is tied at the end of the product name (-P9), and ignore the rest of the URL. For the second URL, the rewriting rule can extract the category ID (-C5) and product ID (-P9),
and then use these numbers to build a URL such as product.php?category_id=5&product_id=9.
The rewrite rule for keyword-rich URLs with a single parameter looks like this:
RewriteRule ^Products/.*-P([0-9]+)\.html?$ /product.php?product_id=$1 [L]