- If you are using some JS based drop-down menus, then make sure that you must include that text links somewhere on page so that spiders will crawl your links easily.
- As you all knows, In Search Engine Optimization, content is always king, so be sure to have good, well-written and unique content that will focus on your primary keyword or keyword phrase.
- If content is king, then links are beautiful queens. Build a network of quality backlinks using your keyword phrase as the link.
- Don?t be obsessed with Page Rank. It is just one aspect of the ranking algorithm. For Ranking stats, your search results should be strong enough.
- Be sure you have a unique, keyword focused Title tag on every page of your site. and, if you MUST have the name of your company in it, put it at the end. (Look at this page Title – Best 25 SEO Tips and Tricks – 2016 Updated List – YEAH HUB)
- Fresh content can help improve your rankings. Add new, useful content to your pages on a regular basis.
- Be sure links to your site and within your site must have your keyword phrase. In other words, if your target is “Download Ebook” then link to “Download Ebook” instead of a “Download Here” link.
- Focus on search phrases, not single keywords, and put your location in your text to help you get found in local searches.
- Don?t design your web site without considering SEO(Search Engine Optimization). Make sure your web designer understands your expectations for organic SEO.
- Use keywords and keyword phrases appropriately in text links, image ALT attributes and even your domain name.
- Check for canonicalization issues – www and non-www domains. Decide which you want to use and 301 redirect the other to it. In other words, if http://www.example.com is your preference, then http://example.com should redirect to it.
- Check the link to your home page throughout your site. Is index.html/php appended to your domain name? If so, you?re splitting your links. Outside links go to http://www.example.com and internal links go to http://www.example.com/index.php.
- Frames, Flash and AJAX all share a common problem – you can?t link to a single page. It?s either all or nothing. Don?t use Frames at all and use Flash and AJAX sparingly for best SEO results.
- Your URL file extension doesn?t matter. You can use .html, .htm, .asp, .php, etc. and it won?t make a difference as far as your SEO is concerned.
- Got a new web site you want spidered? Submitting through Google?s regular submission form can take weeks. The quickest way to get your site spidered is by getting a link to it through another quality site. (For submission to Google Search Engine – https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url?hl=en_uk&pli=1)
- If your site content doesn?t change often, your site needs a blog because search spiders like fresh text. Blog at least three time a week with good, fresh content to feed those little crawlers.
- When link building, think quality, not quantity. One single, good, authoritative link can do a lot more for you than a dozen poor quality links, which can actually hurt you.
- Search engines want natural language content. Don?t try to stuff your text with keywords. It won?t work. Search engines look at how many times a term is in your content and if it is abnormally high, will count this against you rather than for you.
- Not only should your links use keyword anchor text, but the text around the links should also be related to your keywords. In other words, surround the link with descriptive text.
- If you are on a shared server, do a blacklist check to be sure you?re not on a proxy with a spammer or banned site. Their negative notoriety could affect your own rankings. (To check weather your server is shared or dedicated – http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/web-sites-on-web-server/)
- Be aware that by using services that block domain ownership information when you register a domain, Google might see you as a potential spammer.
- When optimizing your blog posts, optimize your post title tag independently from your blog title.
- The bottom line in SEO is Text, Links, Popularity and Reputation.
- Make sure your site is easy to use. This can influence your link building ability and popularity and, thus, your ranking.
- Give link love, Get link love. Don?t be stingy with linking out. That will encourage others to link to you.
WHERE SHOULD WE SEND
HACKING TUTORIALS & INFOSEC NEWS?
HACKING TUTORIALS & INFOSEC NEWS?
Subscribe to Our Newsletter and Get Instant Delivered to Your Email Inbox.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.