PhonePe – a Flipkart group company – introduces a revolutionary way of making mobile payments in India. It works over the Unified Payments Interface(UPI) platform developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)) and is powered by YES Bank.
PhonePe is a one stop UPI-based app which can serve all your payment needs, in a safe and secure manner. Through PhonePe you can link your bank account(s) over UPI and make instant bank to bank transfers by just using a mobile number or unique payment identity – Virtual Payment Address(VPA). PhonePe also provides you with a digital mobile wallet for faster refunds and cashbacks from our merchant partners. You cannot top-up the wallet but can spend your wallet balance or withdraw it into your linked bank account(s) in one quick swipe!
Things you can do on the PhonePe app
- Send and request money from your contacts anytime, anywhere
- Recharge any prepaid Mobile/Datacard/DTH connections across the country
- Pay postpaid Landline, Datacard and mobile bills for all major operators
- Pay for utilities such as electricity and gas bills
- Split bills with your friends and settle them right away
- Shop on Flipkart
- Transact up to Rs.1 lakh per transaction, 24*7
- One-click payment using your PhonePe account at any of our merchant partner locations
- Get instant refunds and cashbacks from our partner merchants into your PhonePe wallet. Instantly withdraw your entire wallet balance to your UPI enabled bank account with just one swipe – free of cost!
Banks currently on UPI: YES Bank (our UPI sponsor), Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Bank of Maharashtra, Bhartiya Mahila Bank, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, DCB Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, HSBC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indus Ind Bank, Karnataka Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank (PNB), Ratnakar Bank (RBL), State Bank of India (SBI), South Indian Bank (SIB), Standard Chartered Bank (SCB), TJSB Sahakari Bank, UCO Bank, United Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
PhonePe is a brand owned by FX Mart Pvt Ltd. It is licensed by the Reserve Bank of India for issuance and operation of a Semi Closed Prepaid Payment system. Even you can get 100% cashback on your first UPI transaction and the minimum cashback amount will be Rs 100/-. You can easily pay your electricity bills, Broadband bill, Mobile Recharge, DTH bill, Insurance premiums etc.
This app is just like the Paytm app having inbuilt wallet feature where you can make your own identity VPA ID. This app is available in 5 Languages which includes English, Hindi, Tamil and Marathi.
You just need to verify your mobile number with PhonePe app and it will automatically fetch your all Bank accounts associated with that mobile number. You can set your MPIN Password to protect your personal details and can easily check your bank balance by clicking the Request Balance link.
Now its time to get some good experience with India’s Cashless Growth.
How to do direct bank to bank transfer instantly anytime via mobile ?
1. Search & Install “PhonePe” App from Play Store.
(Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonepe.app&hl=en)
2. Confirm your Mobile No and set a username.
3. Add your bank. (It will be automatically fetched if you have registered the same mobile number in bank)
4. Set a PIN for transaction. (You need your debit/ATM card number to verify)
5. Done. Now you can send any amount Re.1 to Rs. 1 Lakh to any bank account at no cost.
P.S : It is an RBI initiative available now only on Android, coming in Apple by December end. There are other UPI apps too, this one is the best and simple. Register your mobile no. with the bank and get a free ATM/Debit card if you haven’t taken.
Video Demonstration of App in Hindi :
- Top 7 Commercial Linux Distributions
- Why Do I Need a Website?
- Reinforcement Learning in Real-world Applications: The Latest Successes and Challenges
- Various Python Libraries for developing RESTful APIs
- Top 7 NodeJS Frameworks You Need To Know
- How Buying Instagram Followers Can Help Businesses Soar
- How To Find Gaps In Your Cybersecurity And How To Address Them
- How to close the site from indexing using robots.txt
- Internet Security With VPN – Why Do You Need It
- How to Fix The DLL Missing Error in Windows 7?