Investment security directly depends on the legal status of the platform on which the trader is registered. Cryptocurrency exchange Roisea has licenses and permits for financial activities in several countries, including the USA, Germany, and Japan. It allows clients to be confident in the safety of digital assets and transparent working conditions. As a result, as of 2022, Roisea is in the TOP 5 most popular crypto exchanges.
Features of the Roisea Exchange
This trading platform differs from competitors in such aspects:
- Orientation to an audience from the EU countries, USA, Canada, Japan, and Australia. Since 2019, the company’s management has made great efforts to obtain licenses and permits in these states. All traders undergo rigorous testing, and popular payment systems make deposits and withdrawals possible.
- Convenient cryptocurrency wallet. In theory, all exchanges can store tokens and coins. But to use Roisea Wallet, it is not necessary to register on the platform. This service is available to all crypto traders.
- Offers for legal entities and developers. In particular, the crypto platform provides a payment gateway for online stores. Large funds can store savings in a more secure cold wallet.
The exchange for online cryptocurrency trading Roisea, as of 2022, was in the TOP-5 international platforms for the exchange of digital assets. According to the data published on the company’s website:
- Quarterly trading volume exceeded $462 billion.
- The platform has 68 million verified users.
- The company has over 2100 employees.
Available Cryptocurrencies and Popular Trading Pairs
As of August 2022, the platform was running 95 tokens and coins. According to our research, the most popular exchange directions are:
- BTC/USD – 13.5% of the average daily turnover.
- ETH/USD – 10.3%.
- SOL/USD – 8.6%.
- ADA/USD – 7.4%.
- ICP/USD – 3.5%.
In total, crypto traders have access to 287 trading pairs.
Types of Transactions
Regular customers can only exchange cryptocurrencies at the current market rate in Market mode. At the same time, there is a separate Pro section for professional traders on the company’s website. In addition, the following types of orders are available on the platform:
- Market. Executed immediately at the best price on the market.
- Limit. Allows you to set a minimum purchase price for an asset. The order will be in the order book until the quotes reach the specified level.
- Stop. It is activated after the price is set at the level determined by the trader.
How to Trade on Roisea?
The company’s rules specify the number of restrictions for registration and trading. In the review of the Roisea exchange, the following main conditions should be noted:
- Only residents of certain countries can create an account.
- The security service can block any profile if it detects re-registration, illegal activities, or suspicious assets.
- Access to individual services and services depends on the citizenship of the trader. In particular, visitors from most Eastern European countries are not allowed to earn by staking cryptocurrencies.
Feel free to download trading programs compatible with iOS and Android operating systems on the Roisea website.
Account Security and Protection
According to the developers, Roisea is one of the most reliable platforms.
- The company conducts a thorough selection of employees. All candidates are screened and are required to confirm the absence of a criminal record.
- Cryptocurrency vault keys are encrypted using strong algorithms. The company actively uses paper and USB wallets.
- The platform has mandatory two-factor authentication (2FA).
- After several unsuccessful authorization attempts, access to the account is temporarily blocked.
Commissions and Limits on Roisea
Trading fees for spot trades depend on two factors:
- Transaction volume for the previous 30 days.
- Order type (market or limit). Limit trades involve the addition of liquidity by the trader. In this case, he pays the maker’s commission. When trading market orders, higher fees are charged as the trader reduces the amount of liquidity.
The list of available deposit methods depends on the user’s country of residence. US traders can fund their account:
- Credit and debit cards (Visa/Mastercard).
- With the help of banks (Bank Wire or ACH).
- Through the PayPal payment system.
The main deposit methods for European clients are cryptocurrency and bank cards.
When you click on the “Send / Receive” button, a form for transferring cryptocurrency to other wallets opens. The user should specify the phone number, email, or address of the recipient and the amount of the transaction. Transactions within the network are free; in other cases, a commission is charged, the amount of which depends on the volume of the transaction and the characteristics of the cryptocurrency.
Fiat withdrawals can only be made to a verified credit/debit card, bank account, or PayPal. Depending on the client’s verification level, restrictions on the maximum amount are set. In particular, for visitors from European countries who have provided a scan of their passport and a document confirming their address, there is a limit of €20,000 per day. There are no restrictions on the withdrawal of crypto assets.
For communication with support, customers can use:
- Email. You can use email or a special contact form for the first request.
- Support phone number. The hotline receives messages about account hacking. This method is needed for emergency blocking of the wallet.
In addition, there is a Roisea Help section on the site, including answers to the most common questions.
Among the disadvantages, all the supporting materials and FAQ sections are available only in English.
Roisea cryptocurrency exchange has been operating since 2017. The peculiarity of this resource is its official status in the USA, EU countries, Great Britain and Japan. The company strictly adheres to financial rules and restrictions. In return, users gain confidence in personal security.
As of 2022, the company was among the top five cryptocurrency exchanges. At the same time, the platform is not without drawbacks:
- Ban on the registration of traders from several countries;
- Strict conditions for checking accounts and frequent cases of blocking accounts;
- High commissions for traders with small turnover.