Samsung has formally unveiled the Galaxy M04, which Amazon teased a few days ago. There are two storage options, 64GB and 128GB, and it is powered by the SoC Helio P35. The smartphone includes 4GB of RAM that can virtually be upgraded to 8GB with the RAM Plus feature.
Samsung Galaxy M04 price is anticipated to be around 25,999 Pakistani Rupees.
Description of Upcoming Samsung Galaxy M04
On December 9th, 2022, Samsung’s Galaxy M04 smartphone is slated to make its debut in Pakistan. The Samsung Galaxy M04 will come in a variety of Black, Blue, and Red color options.
The Samsung Galaxy M04 has a 6.5?? HD+ LCD screen and comes pre-installed with Android 12. For the M04, Samsung has guaranteed “twice OS upgrades” and four years of security patches.
The Samsung Galaxy M04 is a high-performance, cost-effective mobile phone that offers a variety of features. It was announced by Samsung. The phone has a lot of storage, a lot of power, and even more battery life.
The M04 is one of the most sought-after mobile phones due to all of these features and the pricing. Although the smartphone has already been released in some regions of Asia, Pakistani markets are anticipated to receive it very soon.
The new Samsung mobiles offer superb internal specifications, including screen size, camera setup, battery life, and timing. The smartphone includes 4 GB of RAM that can virtually be increased to 8 GB with the RAM Plus feature.
Budget entry-level smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy M04. It competes with products like the Realme C33, Redmi A1+, and others in the market and is priced under Rs 10,000.
The Galaxy M04, which Amazon previously teased, has now been unveiled by Samsung. The company now sells it for a price that makes it among its most affordable phones of the year. If it does, it might do so under a different name, and its arrival in Pakistan is unknown.
Features & Specifications of Galaxy M04
The Galaxy M04’s feature specifications will be revealed in this news article. The Galaxy M04 exhibits the following traits, according to reports:
- Equipped with two storage options and running on the Helio P35 SoC 6.5?? HD+ LCD with Android 12 out of the box, 4GB of RAM onboard in 64GB and 128GB models, expandable to 8GB with the RAM Plus function.
- The Galaxy M04 has three cameras: a 5MP front camera, a dual camera arrangement on the back, and 2MP and 13MP depth cameras. Three cameras are present: a 5MP front-facing selfie camera.
- Two color options, Sea Glass Green and Shadow Blue are available for the 5,000 mAh battery’s 15W charging capabilities.
Samsung Galaxy M04 Enhanced Features
- Samsung has stated that the gadget will get security updates for four years due to these characteristics. Additionally, two OS upgrades will be given to it there. Additionally, the Galaxy M04 comes with a charger, according to a press release from Samsung. However, the charging speed hasn’t yet been mentioned.
- Beginning on December 16, the Samsung Galaxy M04 will be sold in India through Amazon. In, the company’s official Indian website, and a few retail locations. In terms of costs, the 4GB/128GB variant is available.
- The RAM Plus feature from Samsung also gives consumers access to a maximum of 8GB of RAM. A microSD card can be used to increase the inbuilt storage space to up to 128GB (up to 1TB).
- Android 12 with the One UI 4.1 skin will power the Samsung Galaxy M04 operating system. A two-year period of OS updates for this smartphone has also been promised by the South Korean firm.
Step by step hacking tutorials about wireless cracking, kali linux, metasploit, ethical hacking, seo tips and tricks, malware analysis and scanning.