SubBrute is one of the most popular sub-domain brute forcing tool through which we can easily enumerate the best possible sub-domains of any domain along with all DNS records.
It is one of the fastest sub-domain enumeration tool based on python language.
The best thing about SubBrute is that, it uses open resolvers as a kind of proxy to circumvent DNS rate-limiting and it does not send traffic directly to the target’s name servers. More than 2,000 high quality nameservers were added to resolvers.txt, these servers will resolve multiple queries in under 1 sec.
To install SubBrute, you can directly use the following command:
Command: git clone https://github.com/TheRook/subbrute.git
To use this tool, just open the terminal and type “python subbrute.py google.com”
To save the output in a file, you can use the -o parameter followed by the name of the file where you want to save the output/result.You may also like:
- Mastering Windows Management with WMIC Commands – Top 20 Examples
- The Intricate Process of Designing and Developing Online Casino Slot Games
- Bella Protocol vs. Traditional Banking: A New Era of Financial Services
- How Does Spam Score Affect SEO?
- Top Email Marketing Applications for Effective Campaigns
- Edit and Compile Code with the Best 5 Code Editors
- 50+ Top DevSecOps Tools You Need To Know
- Learn How to Add Proxy and Multiple Accounts in MoreLogin
- Can Jews and Evangelical Christians Co-Exist?
- What Will Be Digital Information Technology in 2023