Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.
Earlier, the Russian central bank had said it would take 2018 to consider whether to allow Bitcoin and other encrypted currencies to become a means of payment. Ulmart at this time “top wind crime” announced support for Bitcoin, to a certain extent, enhance the confidence of the market on Bitcoin.
As the bit currency developed so rapidly, more and more investors began to look to this one. The price of the bitcoin is determined by the supply and demand situation. When the demand for Bitcoin rises, its price rises, and when its demand falls, its price falls. The current price of 1 BTC is around 2,481 USD (Dated: 4 June 2017, preev.com).
And in the next, Bitcoin will be more popular with its easy-to-store and traded features. More importantly, this is one of the few assets in the world that can go beyond government control. This makes it increasingly concerned that people who are living in the government will be more inclined to use and trade it.
Earlier this year, the Bank of Indonesia was announcing that it was not a legitimate means of payment in the country. However, despite the fact that such a virtual currency is still popular with a lot of people here, it seems that it is difficult for the official to regulate this phenomenon.
Bitcoin’s popularity also gave birth to some start-ups. Facts have proved that Bitcoin is a convenient and quick way to pay, so some companies began to focus on Bitcoin payment services. The following is the top 100 outstanding Bitcoin payment addresses are:
1. 1JCe8z4jJVNXSjohjM4i9Hh813dLCNx2Sy = 124,178 BTC ($310,591,476 USD)
2. 3Nxwenay9Z8Lc9JBiywExpnEFiLp6Afp8v = 113,844 BTC ($284,743,871 USD)
3. 3D2oetdNuZUqQHPJmcMDDHYoqkyNVsFk9r = 107,442 BTC ($268,732,751 USD)
4. 1FeexV6bAHb8ybZjqQMjJrcCrHGW9sb6uF = 79,957 BTC ($199,987,208 USD)
5. 1HQ3Go3ggs8pFnXuHVHRytPCq5fGG8Hbhx = 69,370 BTC ($173,507,087 USD)
6. 16ZbpCEyVVdqu8VycWR8thUL2Rd9JnjzHt = 66,651 BTC ($166,705,103 USD)
7. 1KiVwxEuGBYavyKrxkLncJt2pQ5YUUQX7f = 66,583 BTC ($166,536,592 USD)
8. 1PnMfRF2enSZnR6JSexxBHuQnxG8Vo5FVK = 66,452 BTC ($166,208,543 USD)
9. 1AhTjUMztCihiTyA4K6E3QEpobjWLwKhkR = 66,379 BTC ($166,025,315 USD)
10. 1DiHDQMPFu4p84rkLn6Majj2LCZZZRQUaa = 66,236 BTC ($165,667,683 USD)
For complete list, you can refer to this chart, top 100 bitcoin addresses.
No one has a Bitcoin network, just as nobody has the technology behind e-mail. Bitcoin is controlled by all Bitcoin users worldwide. When developers improve the functionality, they can not force the Bitcoin protocol to accept a change because all users are free to choose the software and version they use, and users must use the same rules to be compatible with each other. Bitcoin works only if all users have a consensus. Therefore, all users and developers have a strong desire to maintain such a consensus.