It is very important to keep a check on our account balance from time to time because it will help us maintain our finances and expenses effectively. If we know how much money we have, we can decide on what goes where. There are a lot of ways to check Bank of Maharashtra account balance. Let’s discuss one by one in detail.
Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry through phone call
You can make Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry through a phone call which is a simple and quick way.
- The first thing you need to do is to register your mobile number with the Bank of Maharashtra.
- Then, call the Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry number 1800-233-4526 from the registered mobile number.
- Choose the language of your preference and follow the instructions given by the IVR.
- You will be given some options of numbers to press for different purposes. Select the option for balance check.
- If you want to talk to a customer care representative, you can also select the option for that.
Bank of Maharashtra balance check through SMS Banking
To make a Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry through SMS, write ‘BALAVL<space>Account Number<MPIN>’ and send it to 9223181818. Shortly after the SMS is sent, you will get a message on your number containing the current balance in your account. You can also check the last few transactions made in your account through SMS phone banking service.
For both the options, you have to register your mobile number with the Bank of Maharashtra.
Mobile number registration
- For online registration, you have to go to the official website of Bank of Maharashtra.
- Then, in the profile section see if there is an option for “update mobile number”. Select that.
- Then, the next step is to enter the mobile number you wish to update. Enter all the other required details such as your account number, name, address, etc.
- Then, your mobile number will be registered with the Bank of Maharashtra.
- If you want to do it offline, you need to go to a nearby Bank of Maharashtra.
- Request the staff for a mobile number registration form.
- Enter all the required information such as your personal details, account details and the mobile number you wish to register.
- Then, submit it along with some identity proof documents. These documents can be your Aadhaar card/driving licence/any other government-issued identity card. The bank staff will verify the form and your mobile number will be registered with the bank.
- State Bank of India (SBI) balance check number – 09223766666
- ICICI Bank balance check number – 02230256767
- HDFC Bank balance check number – 18002703333
- KVB balance check number– 09266292666
- Bank of Baroda (BoB) balance check number – 09223011311
- Axis Bank balance check number – 18004195959
- Punjab National Bank (PNB) balance check number – 18001802222 or 01202490000
- Canara Bank balance check number – 09015483483
- Kotak Mahindra Bank balance check number – 18002740110
- Bank of India (BoI) balance check number – 09015135135
- Union Bank of India balance check number – 09223008586
- IDBI Bank balance check number – 18008431122
- Indian Bank balance check number – 09289592895
- Central Bank of India balance check number – 09222250000
- IndusInd Bank balance check number – 18602677777
- Yes Bank balance check number – 09223920000
Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry through Internet banking
It is quite convenient to check your balance through Internet Banking. Follow these steps for Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry.
- Open your browser and go to the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra, log into your bank account with your login credentials: Your user ID and password.
- On the dashboard, you will find some options like, “My Profile”, “Account Summary”, “Fund Transfer”, etc. Click on “ Account Summary”.
- Now, your account balance will be displayed there on the screen. If you have more than one account, select the account for which you want to check the balance.
Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry through mobile banking
- First, you need to download and install the mobile app available in your app store.
- Set it up by linking your bank account to the app. You can link more than one account with the app.
- After the account is linked with the app, go to the balance check option.
- Tap on it and now, you will see your current account balance on the device screen.
Bank of Maharashtra Balance enquiry through ATM
If you don’t have access to a mobile banking portal, you can also get a mini statement through an ATM. just go to a nearby ATM and insert your card into the card slot. Then, enter the 4-digit PIN code of your card. Do not disclose this code to anyone to prevent scams and misuse of your card. There will be various options on the screen. Select “mini statement” Then, you can get your mini-statement printed on a small sheet of paper. It will contain the current balance in your account.
Bank of Maharashtra through Internet banking
- If you are already registered for Internet banking, go to the official website Bank of Maharashtra and log into your account using the user ID and password that you created.
- Click on “account summary” and there you will see your current balance in your account. You can also get a bank statement through Internet banking by selecting a longer timeframe.
Internet banking registration
Open the browser on your device and go to the official website of Bank of Maharashtra. There will be an option for registration under the ‘Online Banking’ or ‘Login’ section. You have to enter some details like account number, card details, personal information, and the bank will send an OTP (One Time Password) to your registered mobile number for verification.
After entering all those, set up a user ID and password. A strong password is suggested, it will be a combination of alphabets, numbers, and special characters for. After registration, you can log in to your account using the newly created credentials. Most of the time the bank prompts users to set a security question and its answer to enable two-factor authentication or link a registered device for extra security. Set something familiar to you as security questions and answers lest you should forget or get confused with it later. This is to help you recover your password.You may also like:
- Harmonizing Ceiling Lights and Wall Lighting for a Cozy Living Room Environment
- How to improve the quality of your Essay?
- The Role of Artificial Intelligence in the iGaming Industry: Personalization and Gameplay Enhancement
- 4 Trends Changing The Marketing Agency Landscape
- Flexible Foundations: Modular Commercial Buildings Reshaping Real Estate
- How To Write Degree on Resume
- 5 Most Effective Approaches Businesses Can Use to Monitor Regulatory Compliance
- Why Are Agenda Slides & Business PPT Templates Important? Explore the Benefits
- What’s The Best Way to Send a High-Quality Fax Document?
- U.S. Navy’s Role in the Camp Lejeune Tragedy and the Pursuit of Legal Redress