Screen recorders are software programs used to record everything you do on your PC .It is helpful to record the content on the computer screen and make it available to other users. Where to find the screen recorder to record your PC screen easily?The listed 5 screen recorders in this article lets you record the entire desktop or a specific section of the image. The result can later be presented to friends or customers as an image or video file. Continue reading …
Top 1: iFun Screen Recorder
When you search for a best screen recorder to record your PC easily, iFun Screen Recorder should be your first choice. Apart from user-friendly interface, iFun Screen Recorder has some remarkable features that deserves a try. It is a simple and easy-to-use with a light built-in video editor, which enables easy screen recording, screen capture, and video editing. No record time limitations. No watermark placed. Besides,you can add mouse click effects by highlighting the cursor and adding animation to the mouse click actions. Thus, it is ideal for recording video conferences, webinars, lectures, presentations, games,movies and online courses, etc. To meet your needs, it also provides a free online screen recorder too.
- No record time limitation & no watermark
- Flexibly capture your screen by selecting a specific area or the whole screen.
- Record your webcam in a video by ticking Add webcam overlay to video in recording settings.
- Record full screen HD games without any lagging and as smooth as the morning breeze.
- Save your output in more than twelve different formatsMP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, TS, and GIF.
- Quick-share to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, etc
- You can record audio from outside through a microphone or system audio.
- Light video editor to edit captured videos with ease
Cons: Built-in video editor is very basic.
Know more about How to Record Screen on Windows 10
Top2: Xsplit – Best screen recorder for enthusiasts
The next one on this list is Xsplit. This is one of the best screen recorders on Windows 10/8/7 because it comes in two different types, Broadcaster and Gamecaster. The former is intended for general screen recording while the second is primarily intended for gamers. Xsplit Broadcaster comes in three versions: free, personal (for avid streamers), and premium (for commercial purposes). This screen recorder for PC leaves watermarks on recordings that are over 60 FPS and resolutions higher than 720p. The software is able to support all capture cards and can be used for professional production functions.
- Has the ability to capture input from any source
- Good quality of recordings and live streaming
- Fast and helpful technical support
- Limited output format with only MP4 and FLV
- No support for Diamond CG500
Top 3: Envied Video Maker
This is an impressive desktop screen recorder for the PC and, as with the Ice-cream recorder, you can simply select a screen section to be recorded or add drawings. However, this video recorder for PC also allows you to add titles, descriptions and other meta information to the recording.
- Webcam recordings are possible.
- Audio synthesis and speech generation.
- Screen notes are possible.
- Easily upload videos to YouTube.
- Videos cannot be adjusted or edited.
- Videos can only be recorded up to a length of 45 minutes.
- Videos can be uploaded to YouTube.
Top 4: Dxtory
In case you are working on applications like OpenGL and DirectX etc. it is much better to use Dxtory. This tool is known for its very fast processing due to its ability to capture all data items directly into the surface storage buffer.
Below are some of the more advanced features of Dxtroy:
- The Dxtroy codec is able to record the original pixel data so that all videos can be of impressive quality with lossless footage.
- It follows the distribution writing technique to neglect the main bottleneck of high bit rate systems. Users do not need to use a special file system. Rather, they simply make multiple selections for the folder containing the data and, with the right speed settings, will get quick results.
- This software also extends its support to the VFW codec. And you can easily save screenshots in various formats you want.
Top 5: Techsmith Camtasia – the quasi-standard
Camtasia is one of the oldest and most popular programs for screen recording on Windows (there is also a Mac version). For 270 euros you get two installations per user (e.g. on the desktop computer and the laptop). For this you get a very large range of functions, including a very easy to use editor for post-processing the screen recordings.
The professional demands of Camtasia can also be seen in the export functions, which also allow output in the form of SCORM-compatible learning modules including quiz questions, chapters and evaluations. This means that video tutorials created in this way can be integrated into all common LMS (Learning Management System).
The listed 5 screen recorder have their own Pros and cons. You can choose the most suitable one according to your needs. If you need the best free screen recorder, the first mentioned iFun Screen Recorder deserves a try.You may also like:
- 5 Digital Marketing Strategies That Work Wonders For Your Online Presence
- Bulk WhatsApp Sending Best Practices: Maximizing Reach and Impact
- 10 Tips for Improving Revenue Cycle Management
- OpenAI Shares: Evaluating the Impact of Artificial Intelligence on the Stock Market
- Unleashing Business Growth with Influencer Marketing: A Focus on Instajet.io
- The Evolution of Gambling: How Mobile Gaming is Transforming the Online Casino Experience
- Minimalism: The Art of Living with Less
- A Comprehensive YouTube Strategy Guide for Businesses
- Gotham Triumph: Conquering Challenges in the Urban Jungle
- PR Agencies: Your Secret Weapon for Effective Marketing Strategies