Do you sense being caught up in your partner’s web of lies? Do you suspect them to be swiping behind your back? If there has been a never-ending tension in your relationship, determining its cause is quintessential for your future together. Before you read any further, it’s vital to acknowledge that infidelity is not always the reason for a falling relationship; it’s rather a set of factors that contribute to partners giving up on their relationship and going sideways. According to the Australian Psychological Association, life transitions, like moving in together, having children, losing a job, or children moving out, and even retirement can put a strain on a relationship. So, if you are going through a phase in your relationship, it’s important to open up to each other and address the issues.
However, it’s easy said than done.
Many people, when experience stress or depression, don’t prefer opening up about it with anyone, not even with their partners. And if you have been in a relationship for years and never experienced anything anomalous before, there’s a huge possibility that it’s not infidelity.
But then again, there’s no foolproof way to figure that out, except for one. [more on that later]
The act of prying comes out of varying kinds of needs. Parents nowadays are in constant distress over their children since there has been an exponential onset of bullying at school and online.
All of that uncertainty is making people trust others even less, whether it’s our children, spouse, or employees.
Tracking a person’s social media tells us, particularly, the situation of their inbox, tells us a lot about what’s going on in their private lives. Our inboxes are our privy councils: hiding chapters of some of the darkest moments of our lives. So if you are on to prying someone, getting acquainted with their social media IMs could tell you all of their dirty or gloomy secrets.
So how do you track someone’s social media? Well, the sure-fire way to do that is to have spy software downloaded on their phones. But, it’s not as simple as that.
By downloading spy software to your children, spouse, or employees’ phones, you could be risking their private data to some strangers online. That is why you need to be sure of who you do the business with.
Cutting all the chase, we have a list of dos and don’ts for you to consider before making your first spy app purchase.
- 1Check if the monitoring app provider is encrypting data that they receive from the users. Apps that choose not to do that could risk your data to cyberattacks or even use for extortion.
- To confirm if your data will be safe, talk to the spy app provider’s support and thoroughly get all your answers. Ask them how do they handle customer data and let them answer it.
- Most of these spyware programs require constant support assistance. Many times you will experience issues with data backup or a certain feature not working well. For that, you should always have a good support team available to assist. Prefer a service that comes with 24/7 support.
- Look for the right features. Spy apps usually come with a plethora of features to make an app look seemingly better. Many times, you won’t be needing those features. So what features are handy and you should be looking out for?
- Any basic spy app will cover phone logs like calls, emails, and texts. With more advanced apps, you will also get phone calls and surround recording. A powerful spyware program will give you access to social media access from all major platforms. However, not all spy apps will be offering compatibility with social apps of your liking. What do we suggest? Always read the features page of a spy app carefully.
- Never ever pick a free spy app. There’s a lot that goes into the making of a monitoring app and if you aren’t paying for it through money, you’ll be some other way, like by giving them permission to sell the received data to third parties for advertising. In the worst cases, such apps could even take your consent to own all the content that’s uploaded to their website through your account. That way, they can even sell the monitored person’s private data like photos and videos on the internet.
- Never compromise. We have discussed this earlier but for your sakes, we are saying this again: Do not pick an app if they won’t be encrypting your data.
- Do not monitor another person’s device without taking their legal consent even if it’s your minor child. The US surveillance laws allow you to monitor digital devices that you own and only after taking a person’s consent. While we guess you might not be doing that, it’s better to know the repercussions.
Feeling a little nervous? Do this instead
Now that you know the intricacies of using a spyware program, you might feel a little nervous about whether you should go ahead and track a person’s social media without them knowing. We can’t help you work out the consent part, but if you want reliable software to download, here’s why we recommend a parental monitoring software called Xnspy.
- Encrypted and 24/7 support: Your data is safe when you use Xnspy. Not just that, even your purchases are secure. To top all that, there’s 24/7 chat support available to assist you. While there’s no call support available, you’ll be fine with their live chat and ticket support.
- Full of useful features: Xnspy comes with all the good features you’ll be needing. There’s extensive social media monitoring that covers WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, LINE, Skype, Kik, and even Tinder. Then, you also have automatic call recording and the optional phone surround recording. Xnspy also comes with basic features like offering you phone logs and email receipts. However, the handiest feature is the watch list alerts. With this, you can set alerts on suspicious contacts, emails, and locations (that the monitored user will be going in and out of).
- Affordable pricing: If you have no intention to spend a fortune on an app, Xnspy will come in handy here too. The basic package comes for USD 4.99/month and the premium for USD 7.49/month.
- A sound refund policy: While it’s not the best refund policy out there, we still find it reasonable. You won’t get all your money back if you don’t like the service but with certain prerequisites, you could be eligible for up to a 70% refund.
- Little to no downtime: Since their data servers are outside the US, you’ll be experiencing little to no downtime at all.
- Stealth mode: You can use Xnspy without intruding on your children or employees with the optional stealth mode.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS: This has to be the biggest reason why you should pick Xnspy. Even many popular spy apps no longer offer compatibility with iOS devices.
Step by step hacking tutorials about wireless cracking, kali linux, metasploit, ethical hacking, seo tips and tricks, malware analysis and scanning.