With so many third-party app installers to choose from now, it’s hard to decide which is the right one to use. You cannot go wrong starting at the beginning, with one of the original app installers released as a Cydia Alternative. TutuApp has always been popular and offers users tons of cool content, including modified apps, tweaked apps, emulators, and much more. And it’s all free with no need to jailbreak.
What is TutuApp?
TutuApp is a popular unofficial app store offering the best possible experience for all users. You have the choice of a free version, which is more than enough for most users, or a VIP version, which offers that little bit more for a small payment.
How to Download TutuApp?
TutuApp is one of the most versatile app stores, offering support for iOS, Android, and desktop computers. It is simple enough to download, so pick your platform and follow the guide below:
Method 1: iOS Only
- Using the Safari browser, open the official website for TutuApp.
- Download the iOS version and tap on Install when asked to allow the profile to install on your device.
Your Settings app opens, tap on Install Profile, and type in your device passcode.
- Safari opens, tap Install, and then confirm by tapping Install on the pop-up message.
- Settings opens again, tap Install > Next > Done on each successive page, and wait – when the app icon is on your home page, it’s done.
If you do not see the icon, the installation has failed, and you must start over.
Method 2: Android Only
- First, open your Android settings app.
- Tap Security and enable Unknown Sources
- Now go to the TutuApp website and download the TutuApp APK file.
- Open your Android downloads and double-tap on the file to install it.
- It’s all done when you see the app icon on your home page.
Method 3: PC/Mac
TutuApp does not have native support for desktop use, but you can install it on your PC or Mac using an Android emulator because there is an Android version. You can use anyone, but we recommend Nox Player or BlueStacks as they are both easy to use and powerful emulators.
- Download the Nox Player or BlueStacks emulator onto your Mac or PC
- Download the TutuApp APK file onto your computer
- Launch the emulator and set it up – you need a Google account (free to set up if you do not have one)
- Type TutuApp in the emulator search bar and tap the result
- Wait for it to install, and you will access it via the emulator home screen.
How to Use TutuApp:
TutuApp is simple to use, no matter which platform you are using it on:
- Open TutuApp by tapping the app icon.
- Pick one of the app categories – see below.
- Choose any app or game and tap it.
- Follow the on-screen directions to install it.
As well as being free to download and use (unless you choose the VIP version), TutuApp also offers a built-in cache cleaner and memory optimizer, as well as a browser and search bar. The developers have put everything into one of the following categories, making it easy for you to find something to download:
- App Store Apps – lots of official content for free
- Exclusive Apps – unofficial content such as emulators, streaming apps, screen recorders, and more
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps tweaked with cool new features.
- Modified Games – stock games, unlocked and with new features.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following should answer any questions you have about TutuApp.
Is TutuApp Safe to Use?
Yes, TutuApp is safe. The developers have ensured that it works with the same permissions that a standard app works with, and they also keep it regularly updated. You should always install those updates to keep it safe and use anti-virus software to make doubly sure. You can also use a good VPN.
Is There a Difference Between TutuApp Lite and TutuApp VIP?
TutuApp Lite is the free version, and while it offers enough for most people, the VIP version offers that little bit more, including faster downloads, more content, and no ads. You needed to purchase a separate VIP subscription for each device you wanted to use until recently. Now you can set up a VIP account and use one purchase on multiple devices. The only restriction is that you cannot use a VIP subscription cross-platform.
My Subscription is Due For Renewal – Is there a Discount?
Yes. If you have 60 days or less to go, you can renew now for a 10% discount.
Is TutuApp Legal to Use?
Yes, the app installer is legal to use but bear in mind that it contains third-party content that some platforms may consider illegal.
Is It Dangerous to Use?
The app installer is not, but there is always the chance that an app you download maybe. Provided you use a VPN and antivirus software on your device, you can keep yourself safe.
TutuApp is one of the most versatile installers, working on all major platforms. It offers tons of content for free, so you have nothing to lose by giving it a go.
Step by step hacking tutorials about wireless cracking, kali linux, metasploit, ethical hacking, seo tips and tricks, malware analysis and scanning.