Lucky Patcher is now one of the most popular Android tools ever released, and if you’ve not used it, you are missing out on a treat. The tool offers Android users tons of cool features, and it’s all for free. Read on for everything you need to know.
Lucky Patcher Requirements:
Before you can install and use Lucky Patcher, you need to make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
- Android v2.33 Gingerbread or above
- A minimum of 2 GB free RAM
- A minimum of 8 GB of internal storage.
- A rooted device – Lucky Patcher does work on unrooted devices, but the features are limited, and it is harder to use.
How to Download Lucky Patcher:
Downloading Lucky Patcher is pretty simple:
- Using your browser, go to the Lucky Patcher website and download Lucky Patcher straight to your device.
- Go into Android Settings and tap on Security or Privacy – it depends on what Android version you are running.
- Find and enable Unknown Sources – Lucky Patcher will not work properly if you do not do this.
- Open your Download location and double tap on the Lucky Patcher file.
- A message pops up asking if you want to install Lucky Patcher; tap. Yes, and the installation will begin.
- When the icon appears on your home screen, Lucky Patcher is downloaded and ready to use
What is Lucky Patcher?
Lucky Patcher is a viral tool for Android users. We’ve seen alternatives to the Android app store in the past, but this one is different. Instead of giving you a choice of different apps, Lucky Patcher helps you modify the apps and games you have on your devices already. You can use the tool to remove ads, remove license restrictions, remove in-app restrictions, change app permissions, add features, and much more.
One of the most popular uses is removing the ads; most apps and games that you download from the Android app store have ads in them, some more than others. Usually, you need to purchase an upgrade to remove them, but Lucky Patcher does it for you for free. It also lets you apply patches, modifies your apps, and more. And it’s only a small app, using less than 10 MB of your device – where space gets taken up is with the additions and modifications to your apps.
Lucky Patcher Features:
Some of the coolest features in Lucky Patcher are:
- Ad Removal – get rid of irritating ads that spoil your app experience.
- Remove in-app Restrictions – remove the in-app restrictions and open up a whole new gaming level or get everything you need in your apps for free.
- Modify Games – Get every in-app game feature or a bonus for free, including unlimited gems, coins, and more. The app will likely need root access to do this.
- Change App Permissions – if you don’t want to accept the permissions an app requires, change the permissions to ones you are happy giving.
Lucky Patcher Frequently Asked Questions:
These are the answers to all the frequently asked questions about Lucky Patcher:
Will Lucky Patcher Harm My Device?
No, it won’t. It may be an app that modifies the apps on your device, it cannot harm your data or your device, and it doesn’t get in the way of anything else on your device either.
How Does It Work?
When you install Lucky Patcher on your Android device, it examines all the apps and games you have installed. It will then tell you of any beneficial changes you can make, including bypassing licensing verifications, changing app permissions, removing ads, and more.
Is it Illegal?
No, it isn’t. Lucky Patcher is nothing more than a tool that helps you change things on your device. It requires no special permissions, although parts of it may need root access. However, some of the apps lets you do are not technically legal, so if you choose to use Lucky Patcher, you do so at your own risk.
Does My Android Device Need to Be Rooted?
No, it doesn’t. However, you will find that you get more features on a rooted device as the changes it suggests can be automatically made by the app. On unrooted devices, any changes need to be done manually, and not all the features are available.
What Games Does Lucky Patcher Work on?
Sadly, Lucky Patcher will not work on every game or app – there are too many of them, and they all offer something different. There are some games that the tool certainly works on:
- Zombie Scrapper
- Stick War: Legacy
- Tower Madness 2: 3D Defense
- Age of wind 3
- Zombie Highway 2 etc.
The only way to know if it works on your apps and games, though, is to try it on your device.
Chrome Tells Me Lucky Patcher is Harmful
Lucky Patcher is not harmful. No matter what app or APK file you download via Chrome, you will get the same message, but we can reassure you, it is not harmful in any way.
Lucky Patcher is a cool tool, offering plenty of features for all users. It helps you modify some apps and games on your device, but, as we said earlier, you do use it at your own risk. Join the millions of people who are already using it and change how you use your apps and games forever.