In this article we’d like to enumerate a number of suggestions/tips on how to improve security on your own WordPress website.
- Make sure that your are using latest version of WordPress.
- Your All Themes and Plugins should be updated.
- There should be only ONE Administrator Account.
- Don’t use “admin” as a Username.
- Your Password must contains at least one Uppercase, one Lowercase and some special symbols like (~!@#$%^&*)
- Install Captcha for Login/Registration Pages for brute force prevention.
- Your hosting should be secured enough.
- Disable File Editing via the Dashboard.
- Try to avoid free Nulled themes/plugins.
- Hide wp-config.php and .htaccess file
Step by step hacking tutorials about wireless cracking, kali linux, metasploit, ethical hacking, seo tips and tricks, malware analysis and scanning.