A bug bounty program is a deal offered by many websites and software developers by which individuals can receive recognition and compensation for reporting bugs, especially those pertaining to exploits and vulnerabilities.
And now this time, Samsung Company just published their official bug bounty program where they’re rewarding the price of amount $200 to $200,000 which means a lot.
Basically this reward amount and process has been divided into 4 levels i.e. Critical, High, Moderate and Low and it will be decided by Samsung’s internal evaluation in its sole discretion.
Depending upon the severity, the reward amount will vary from $200 to $200,000. For reporting bugs, you can have this link where you can easily submit your finding along with the valid POC (Proof of Concept) and your personal details like Name/Email/Country etc.
Make sure that you’ll read all the guidelines carefully before to submit any bug to Samsung Company.
Once your report has been submitted to Samsung Evaluation Team, it may take up to 2 months or more until the reward is paid out.
Mozilla also paid out a $3,000 flat rate bounty for bugs that fit its criteria, while Facebook has given out as much as $20,000 for a single bug report. Google also paid Chrome operating system bug reporters a combined $700,000 in year 2012 and Microsoft paid UK researcher James Forshaw $100,000 for an attack vulnerability in Windows 8.1 Operating System.
In 2016, Apple announced the same reward amount i.e. $200,000 for a flaw in the iOS secure boot firmware components and up to $50,000 for execution of arbitrary code with kernel privileges or unauthorized iCloud access.You may also like:
- Top 8 Softwares Free Download – No Credit Card Needed [2021 Update]
- Fonts Hub Collection (Free Design Resources)
- Top 10 Best WordPress Themes From Template Monster
- Get Free Linux VPS – 2019 Limited Offer
- How To Get 5TB Free Cloud Storage Lifetime – 100% Working Method
- Get Windows RDP FREE for one Month – No Credit Card Required
- Participate in Bug Bounty Program of TOR 2017
- Get Free WordPress Hosting – 2017 Lifetime Offer
- 2017: 24 Microsoft Hidden Offers – Claim It Now!
- Get .xyz and .top domain FREE for one Year – Limited Offer 2016-2017