- Official Link – http://todomvc.com/
- View on Github – https://github.com/tastejs/todomvc
- Latest Version (As per 3rd February 2018) – v1.3
Backbone.js gives structure to web applications by providing models with key-value binding and custom events, collections with a rich API of enumerable functions, views with declarative event handling, and connects it all to your existing API over a RESTful JSON interface.
- Official Link – http://backbonejs.org/
- View on Github – http://github.com/jashkenas/backbone
- Latest Version (As per 3rd February 2018) – v1.3.3
- Official Link – http://knockoutjs.com/
- View on Github – https://github.com/knockout/knockout
- Latest Version (As per 3rd February 2018) – v3.4.2
With Knockback.js, you can use the strong ORM provided by Backbone and create dynamic views using Knockout bindings. Both Knockout.js and Backbone.js have their strengths and weaknesses, but together they are amazing!
- Official Link – http://kmalakoff.github.io/knockback/
- View on Github – https://github.com/kmalakoff/knockback
- Latest Version (As per 3rd February 2018) – v1.2.2
React makes it painless to create interactive UIs. Design simple views for each state in your application, and React will efficiently update and render just the right components when your data changes.
- Official Link – https://reactjs.org/
- View on Github – https://github.com/facebook/react/
- Latest Version (As per 3rd February 2018) – v16.2.0
AngularJS is a toolset for building the framework most suited to your application development. It is fully extensible and works well with other libraries. Every feature can be modified or replaced to suit your unique development workflow and feature needs.
- Official Link – https://angularjs.org/
- View on Github – https://github.com/angular/angular.js
- Latest Version (As per 3rd February 2018) – v1.6.9
- Official Link – https://emberjs.com/
- View on Github – https://github.com/emberjs/guides/
- Latest Version (As per 3rd February 2018) – v2.18.0
- Official Link – https://canjs.com/
- View on Github – https://github.com/canjs/canjs
- Latest Version (As per 3rd February 2018) – v4.0.1
Spine is a lightweight framework that will give you a great MVC structure and then it gets out of the way, which allows you to better concentrate on all of the fun stuff like building great website applications.
- Official Link – http://spinejs.com/
- View on Github – https://github.com/spine/spine
- Latest Version (As per 3rd February 2018) – v1.6.2
- Official Link – http://dojotoolkit.org/
- View on Github – https://github.com/dojo/dojo
- Latest Version (As per 3rd February 2018) – v1.13
11. Closure Library
- Official Link – https://developers.google.com/closure/library/?csw=1
- View on Github – https://github.com/google/closure-library
- Latest Version (As per 3rd February 2018) – v20171203
12. Metro JS
- Official Link – http://www.drewgreenwell.com/projects/metrojs
- View on Github – https://github.com/drewgreenwell/MetroJS
- Latest Version (As per 3rd February 2018) – v0.9.77
- Official Link – http://codeseven.github.io/toastr/
- View on Github – https://github.com/CodeSeven/toastr
- Latest Version (As per 3rd February 2018) – v2.1.4
- Top 7 Commercial Linux Distributions
- Why Do I Need a Website?
- Reinforcement Learning in Real-world Applications: The Latest Successes and Challenges
- Various Python Libraries for developing RESTful APIs
- Top 7 NodeJS Frameworks You Need To Know
- How Buying Instagram Followers Can Help Businesses Soar
- How To Find Gaps In Your Cybersecurity And How To Address Them
- How to close the site from indexing using robots.txt
- Internet Security With VPN – Why Do You Need It
- How to Fix The DLL Missing Error in Windows 7?