If you already know the basics of Node.js, now is the time to discover how to bring it to production level by leveraging its vast ecosystem of packages with the following books. As a web developer, you’ll work with a varied collection of standards and frameworks – Practical Node.js shows you how all those pieces fit together.
1. Node.js in Action (1st Edition)
Node.js in Action is an example-driven tutorial book that starts at square one and guides you through all the features, techniques, and concepts you’ll need to build production-quality Node applications. You’ll start by learning how to set up your Node development environment, including loading the community-created extensions. Next, you’ll run several simple demonstration programs where you’ll learn the basics of a few common types of Node applications. Then you’ll dive into asynchronous programming, a model Node leverages to lessen application bottlenecks.
- Amazon Buy Link – https://www.amazon.com/Node-js-Action-Mike-Cantelon/dp/1617290572
- Price – $15.55 (Paperback)
- Authors – Mike Cantelon,? Marc Harter,? TJ Holowaychuk and Nathan Rajlich
- Publish Date – November 28, 2013
- Total Pages – 416 pages
2. Node.js in Practice (1st Edition)
- Amazon Buy Link – https://www.amazon.com/Node-js-Practice-Alex-R-Young/dp/1617290939
- Price – $33.39 (Paperback)
- Authors – Alex R. Young and? Marc Harter
- Publish Date – December 19, 2014
- Total Pages – 424 pages
3. Node.js 8 the Right Way
- Online Buy Link – https://pragprog.com/book/jwnode2/node-js-8-the-right-way
- Price – $35.95 (Ebook + Paperback)
- Author – Jim R. Wilson
- Publish Date – December 31, 2017
- Total Pages – 334 pages
- Price – $23.99
- Author – Pedro Teixeira
- Publish Date – October 23, 2012
- Total Pages – 408 pages
5. Practical Node.js: Building Real-World Scalable Web Apps (1st Edition)
Practical Node.js is your step-by-step guide to learning how to build a wide range of scalable real-world web applications using a professional development toolkit. Node.js is an innovative and highly efficient platform for creating web services. But Node.js doesn’t live in a vacuum! In a modern web development, many different components need to be put together – routing, database driver, ORM, session management, OAuth, HTML template engine, CSS compiler and many more.
- Amazon Buy Link – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1430265957/
- Price – $38.03
- Author – Azat Mardan
- Publish Date – July 11, 2014
- Total Pages – 300 pages
- Amazon Buy Link – https://www.amazon.com/_/dp/1491949309
- Price – $22.72
- Author – Ethan Brown
- Publish Date – July 25, 2014
- Total Pages – 332 pages
7. Pro Express.js: Master Express.js: The Node.js Framework For Your Web Development (1st Edition)
Pro Express.js is for the reader who wants to quickly get up-to-speed with Express.js, the flexible Node.js framework. Author Azat Mardan clearly explains how to start developing with Express.js with a basic ‘Hello World’, and then delves into a deep API reference, before looking at common and abstract development problems. Lastly, you will learn how to build a series of real-world apps in order to cement your knowledge.
- Amazon Buy Link – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1484200381/
- Price – $49.99
- Author – Azat Mardan
- Publish Date – December 22, 2014
- Total Pages – 372 pages
8. Secure Your Node.js Web Application: Keep Attackers Out and Users Happy (1st Edition)
Cyber-criminals have your web applications in their crosshairs. They search for and exploit common security mistakes in your web application to steal user data. Learn how you can secure your Node.js applications, database and web server to avoid these security holes. Discover the primary attack vectors against web applications, and implement security best practices and effective countermeasures. Coding securely will make you a stronger web developer and analyst, and you’ll protect your users.
- Amazon Buy Link – https://www.amazon.com/Secure-Your-Node-js-Web-Application/dp/1680500856
- Price – $21.49
- Author – Karl Duuna
- Publish Date – January 7, 2016
- Total Pages – 230 pages
9. Express in Action – Writing, building, and testing Node.js applications
Express in Action teaches you how to build web applications using Node and Express. It starts by introducing Node’s powerful traits and shows you how they map to the features of Express. You’ll explore key development techniques, meet the rich ecosystem of companion tools and libraries, and get a glimpse into its inner workings. By the end of the book, you’ll be able to use Express to build a Node app and know how to test it, hook it up to a database, and automate the dev process.
- Online Buy Link – https://www.amazon.com/Express-Action-Writing-building-applications/dp/1617292427
- Price – $33.51
- Author – Evan M. Hahn
- Publish Date – April 15, 2016
- Total Pages – 256 pages
Step by step hacking tutorials about wireless cracking, kali linux, metasploit, ethical hacking, seo tips and tricks, malware analysis and scanning.