Beware after 31st December 2016, taking advantage of normal banking, cyber criminals can empty your bank accounts and make you definitely cashless.
- Change your debit/credit card pin and wallet’s passwords.
- Change your password of online bank account.
- Check how many beneficiaries are there in your bank account for online bank transfer, remove unnecessary beneficiaries.
- Change your signature in bank account, if many times cash was deposited.
- In your Gmail account settings check in filters section if any mail forwarding is present.
- If your mobile number shows suddenly as blocked, immediately from another phone, block your bank accounts. SIM exchange frauds are on rise.