SSL Kill is a forced man-in-the-middle transparent proxy that modifies HTTP requests and responses in order to avoid SSL and HSTS, to achieve that, it use a two-way ARP spoofing plus a forced DNS resolver that redirects all name server queries to the attacker IP Address.
This tool is only for information security researchers and should not be used for criminal acts.
The latest version of SSL Kill is v1.2
Installation and Usage of SSL KILL –
You can easily download the sslkill package from Github repository but before to install sslkill, we need to install some dependencies which are build-essential, python-dev and libnetfilter-queue-dev
To install these dependencies, just type
Command: apt-get install build-essential python-dev libnetfilter-queue-dev
Now we need to install sslkill package, which we can easily download it from Github via git clone command.
Command: git clone https://github.com/m4n3dw0lf/sslkill
Now install all further dependencies which you can easily found in requirements.txt file and to install these dependencies just type “pip install -r requirements.txt” in your terminal.
Change the permissions of sslkill.py file with the help of chmod command and then execute “./sslkill.py” in same terminal.
Command: chmod +x sslkill.py
Now run “./sslkill.py -i eth0 -t <Target IP> -g <Gateway IP>”
Here you can see, -i stands for eth0, -t stands for Target host, and -g stands for gateway address which you can easily find by typing the command “route -n“.
Now when your target/victim opens any website based on HTTPS, all the requests will automatically be spoofed and sniffed as shown below:
You may also like:
- The Intricate Process of Designing and Developing Online Casino Slot Games
- Bella Protocol vs. Traditional Banking: A New Era of Financial Services
- How Does Spam Score Affect SEO?
- Top Email Marketing Applications for Effective Campaigns
- Edit and Compile Code with the Best 5 Code Editors
- 50+ Top DevSecOps Tools You Need To Know
- Learn How to Add Proxy and Multiple Accounts in MoreLogin
- Can Jews and Evangelical Christians Co-Exist?
- What Will Be Digital Information Technology in 2023
- Advantages Of Using Opkey SAP Testing Services